On April 19th till 21st, the TUS Expo and RoboBusiness Europe 2017 trade shows will be held in World Forum, The Hague. These trade shows will be part of the 1st International Robotics Week. Next to these events, there will also be an extensive conference program.
A multitude of internationally known speakers will explore seven distinct themes and multiple industry segments during the conference and discuss the current state and future of robotics and unmanned systems. Linked to these themes will be a variety of side events, such as tours, live demonstrations and a networking party.
The seven themes that will be explored are:
- Unmanned Harbor
- Open-source Robotics
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Intelligent Vehicles
Other interactive tracks will be presented for Construction, Security, Precision Agriculture, Geo Mapping and more.
Some of the speakers that will be present during the conference are:
- Melonee Wise (Fetch Robotics)
- Martijn Wisse (TU Delft Robotics Institute)
- Jonathan Evans (Skyward)
- Kasai Colombani (Drone Alliance Europe)
- Tom Bonkenburg (St. Onge Company)
- Wim Bastiaanssen (CropZoomer)
- Maarten Steinbuch (Eindhoven University of Technology)
- James Harrison (Sky-Futures)
- Tom Westendorp (NVIDIA)
- Nico Nijenhuis (Clear Flight Solutions)
The full conference program can be found here.
A full list of present speakers can be found here.
Take action today
Sign up for the conference by clicking this link! Signing up for the conference grants you free entrance to the exhibition. If you want to sign up for just the exhibition, you can do so for free until April 15th 2017.